In Jeremiah 29:11, The Lord told Jeremiah "I know the plans I have for you... plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." He also has plans for each one of us, offering us hope and a future filled with promise in a new life with Christ.
It is our prayer that by helping God's children at Orphanage Emmanuel prepare for their future through vocational training, guiding in counseling, teaching and modeling of Christian family values, we are honoring God's plan for our lives and are helping the children discover God's plan for them .
The Rainy Season Is Here!
Praises & Prayer Requests
- For the faithful support we are receiving from friends and family.
- For the good health we have enjoyed.
- For safe travels and safe living in Copan Ruinas.
- For teachers, new contacts and wisdom gained.
- For a safe place to learn the language and culture of Honduras
- For the ability to learn and use the Spanish language
- For wisdom and guidance as we begin to prepare for moving to Orphanage Emmanuel.
- For preparation of the hearts and minds of the children and staff at Orphanage Emmanuel to receive us in December.
- For our families and friends at home in the US.
- For increased financial support